Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Sheets (21-104 Series) are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials. May also be used in dry sanding applications.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Size is 9" x 11" sheets in grit range of 80 to 2,500.
Sold 25 sheets for 80 to 150 grits, 50 sheets for 180 to 2,500 grits.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Aluminum oxide P80-320, Silicon Carbide P400-2500
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C-weight paper P80-120, B-weight paper P150-1200, C-weight paper P1500-2500
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: P80-2500
- Size: 9" x 11" sheets
- Quantity: 25 sheets for P80-150 grits, 50 sheets for P180-2500 grits