**Note** Starting August, 2022, Mirka will be replacing WPF 104 series with WPF PRO 101 series. Orders for WPF 104 series will be replaced with WPF PRO 101 series as stock is depleted. Pricing for both series is the same and offer high quality finish but the new WPF PRO 101 offering a curl resistant backing.
Mirka WPF Waterproof Sanding Sheets (21-101/104 Series) are designed for wet sanding topcoats, clear coats and composite materials. May also be used in dry sanding applications.
These sanding sheets are made with a latex impregnated paper as a backing material and an extra durable grit bonding for wet sanding.
Size is 9" x 11" sheets in grit range of 80 to 2,500.
Sold 25 sheets for 80 to 150 grits, 50 sheets for 180 to 2,500 grits.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both dry and wet sanding
- Provides a high-quality sanding finish even on coarse surfaces
- Especially useful within the automotive, marine and composite industries
- A sanding block is recommended for a smooth sanding pattern
- Grain: Aluminum oxide P80-320, Silicon Carbide P400-2500
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C-weight paper P80-120, B-weight paper P150-1200, C-weight paper P1500-2500
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Black-gray
- Grit range: P80-2500
- Size: 9" x 11" sheets
- Quantity: 25 sheets for P80-150 grits, 50 sheets for P180-2500 grits