Mirka 1230 HEPA PC Dust Extractor, 120V (DE-1230-PC) is a HEPA certified dust extractor is designed to be an integral part of Mirka's dust-free sanding systems. This model features Push & Clean (PC) filtering system for easy filter cleaning to extend life of motor and provide better performance.
It is ideal for use in combination with both Mirka’s electric and pneumatic tools as well as ergonomic hand-sanding blocks. It has a high performance motor and turbine, which creates 250 mbar vacuum and 4500 l/min air flow. The AutoStart function increases the lifetime of the motor and reduces noise.
Also features a flat top with space for storage, power cable storage in back and large wheels for better maneuverability on uneven surfaces.
Expand functionality with accessories including Mirka Work Station (DE-WS), Handle Extension (DE-HANDLE), Pneumatic Tool Auto On/Off Control Box (DE- 1200PB) and Tool Case Fastening System (DE- TCFS), sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Use with Mirka electric and pneumatic tools as well as hand-sanding blocks
- 3 layers of dust protection and filtration
- One button Push & Clean flat filter cleaning
- Certified HEPA filter
- Powerful motor with improved air flow
- Easily accessible flat filter
- High volume container
- Hose storage
- Auto Start function
- Versatile accessories available
- Flat top with space for storage, cable storage and large wheels for better maneuverability
- Expandable with workstation accessories, sold separately
|Power input (W)||1200|
|Voltage main supply (VAC)||110-120|
|Noise level, LpA (dB)||60|
|Mains frequency (Hz)||60|
|Volume flow air (l/min)||4500|
|Container volume||8 Gal. (30 l)|
|Dimension W x D x H||15.25" x 22.25" x 22.25"|
|Wt||34 (14.5 kg)|