Note: Extremely limited quantity in stock. Only items on hand will be allowed in cart.
Mirka Gold 5" 8-Hole Grip Sanding Discs, Retail Packs (23-615-RP Series) are suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as automotive, marine, wood, metal and composites. Smaller quantity 10 disc retail packaging is perfect for smaller size projects.
The 8-hole vacuum pattern offers excellent dust extraction when used in conjunction with a vacuum system. Designed for use with most 5" size sanders using 5" 8-hole or 5" multi-hole hook & loop type backup pads.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
Sold 10 discs per package.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for use with most 5" size sanders using 5" 8-hole or 5" multi-hole hook & loop type backup pads
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 220 grit for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 180 grit has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold 220 grit is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: P80 to P220
- Quantity: 10 discs per package