Mirka Basecut 6" Sticky-Back PSA Solid Link Roll Sanding Discs (20/22-342 Series) are the economical, high efficiency choice sandpaper.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost effective choice.
Basecut is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more. Base cut finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces.
Link-roll discs are sold 100 discs per box.
Note: New for 2022, Basecut is launching in a new and improved 20 series that is replacing 22 series. 20 series is an off-brown color and offers improved performance, less grit shedding and longer working time. Basecut 20 series will be shipped as it becomes available and as 22 series stock is depleted.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: 80 to 150 grit D-weight latex paper, 180 to 500 B-weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: 22 series Bluish, 20 series Off-White/Light Brown
- Grit range: 80 to 500
- Sold 100 discs per link-roll for 80 to 500 grit