Mirka Abranet 2.75" x 8" Grip Sanding Board Sheets (9A-150 Series) are a revolutionary mesh abrasive for vacuum sanding operations that will fundamentally improve your shop environment!
These sanding sheets are perfectly suited for use with the Mirka DEOS 2.75" x 8" electric sander (MID3830201US) and 2.75" x 8" grip sanding blocks.
This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the abrasive surface. The result is a uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface and a work environment is free of dust.
Abranet has a much longer lifetime longer than traditional paper abrasives, typically outlasting paper discs 3 to 5 times! This means that sanding can be carried out more efficiently at a lower overall cost.
These Abranet sheets are conveniently pre-cut in 2.75" x 8" size and designed for use with inline sanders and sanding blocks with grip backing. Click here for additional pre-cut sizes.
Individual grits sold 50 sheets per box. Assorted Pack (AP) sold 5 sheets each of 80, 120, 180, 240, 320, 400 grit per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted applications
- Greater efficiency than standard paper disc abrasives and less use of materials
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Produces a better finish
- Better work environment, improved operator safety and less environmental impact
- Multi-functional product used within the automotive, marine, composite and wood industries
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and more
- Sized 2-3/4" x 8" sized sheets
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: White and Brown
- Grit range: 80, 120, 180, 220, 240, 320, 400
- Sold 50 strips per box (except assorted packs, as listed)